Hansika Motwani Age: A Glimpse Into Her Journey From Childhood To Adulthood!
Hansika Motwani is a sweet Bollywood actress who is well-known outside of Bollywood and in the South. She made her broadcast debut as a young artist in 2003 with the help of the TV show “Shaka Laka Boom Boom.”
Despite the fact that Hansika enjoys a high level of professional recognition, her admirers are curious as to how old she is. We shall provide a thorough response to the age of Hansika Motwani in this article.
Hansika Motwani’s Age
On August 9, 1991, Hansika was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She is 32 years old at the moment. She moved in with her mother in 2004 following the divorce of her parents. Juhi Chawla, a client of her mother who worked in dermatology, first noticed Hansika and suggested that she should try her hand at acting in movies.
She began her acting career by portraying a young artist in Hindi television shows and Bollywood films. She had a prominent role in “Desamuduru,” a Telugu film from 2007. She has participated in a number of Hindi, Telugu, English, and other language serials.
Hansika Motwani’s Family And Education
Hansika Motwani is of Sindhi descent and practices Sindhi culture. Her father is a businessman named Pradeep Motwani, and her mother is a dermatologist named Mona Motwani. Hansika’s older brother is Prashant. Hansika completed her studies in Mumbai at the Poddar International School.
She carried on her education at a Mumbai college that offered a global curriculum. Despite having a busy dating life, Hansika wed Sohail Kathuria, the ex-husband of her classmate and best friend, on December 4, 2022, in Jaipur’s Mundota Fort and Palace.
Rise To Prominence
- When Hansika was a young child, she started performing. She was cast in various Hindi television series.
- First played by Hansika in “Hum Do Hai Na,” Kareena and Koel. She portrayed Tina in Desh Mein Nikla Hoga Chand. Hansika appeared in the show “Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi” as well. She performed to the top of her abilities in “Shaka Laka Boom Boom” in 2000.
- In a number of films, including Aabra Ka Dabra, Hum Kaun Hain, Jaago, Koi Mil Gaya, and Hawa, Hansika worked as a child artist.
- The Telugu film Desamuduru served as Hansika’s acting debut in the South Indian film industry. She had Allu Arjun as her co-star in this film.
Below is a tweet showing Hansika and Allu Arjun working together on the Desamuduru set.
Allu Arjun and Hansika Motwani on the sets of Desamuduru
Give ur Funny Captions for this Photo !!! pic.twitter.com/r1WmTJX35Y
— AravinD (@im_AravindArya) January 9, 2016
- Hansika played her first main role opposite Himesh Reshammiya in the 2007 film Aap Ka Suroor. She made her Bollywood debut with this film.
- She then began to watch Tamil and Telugu films, where she had roles in a number of hugely popular films like Bindass, Country, Badla, Mass Power, and Amala.
- Hansika appeared in Hasina Dilruba in 2020 once more.
Net Worth Of Hansika Motwani
Hansika Motwani, one of the most beautiful actresses in Tamil and Telugu movies, has a net worth of $6 million as of 2022. She started receiving a salary of around Rs. 16 lakh per month in 2022. In addition to her entire net worth, she also earns Rs 35 lakhs annually from songs, movies, her salary, and other sources. Additionally, she charges brands Rs. 23 lakh for endorsements.
Learn more about the buzz:
- From Love To Life Partners: What Is Mahira Khan Husband Age?
- Sakshi Shrivas: Age, Date of Birth, Lifestyle, and Recognition of The Splitsvilla Star!!
The Automobile Collection Of Hansika Motwani
Hansika Motwani enjoys an opulent lifestyle and owns a number of pricey automobiles. So, let’s learn more about Hansika Motwani’s car collection. The first car that Hansika bought was “The Mercedes-Benz S-Class.” It is rated as the best automobile. The automobile has a price tag of about 2.17 crore rupees. The cost of her second vehicle, an Audi A4, is Rs. 47.61 lakhs.
She also has a Mercedes-Benz GL 350 CDI, which is the third vehicle in her collection. Her pricey vehicle was more than 77.68 lakh rupees in value. The Lamborghini is the most expensive automobile in her garage, costing 6.95 crore rupees. Hansika Motwani also received a “Rolls-Royce Ghost” from her mother.
You can follow us on our page, Digi Hind News, for more details about the lifestyles of other celebrities.