Joshua Dobbs Net Worth: Robert Joshua Dobbs is the quarterback for the Tennessee Titans of the National Football League (NFL). The Pittsburgh Steelers picked him in the fourth round of the 2017 NFL Draft. He played college football at Tennessee.
The Tennessee Titans played the Dallas Cowboys on Thursday night. Instead of rookie quarterback Malik Willis, they put Joshua Dobbs in the game. At Nissan Stadium in Nashville, the two sides face off.
The Detroit Lions practice squad picked up Dobbs this month. He will start for the first time in a game in Dallas. Ryan Tannehill, Tennessee’s regular quarterback, will miss the rest of the season because he hurt his ankle. Let’s dig deep into Joshua Dobbs’s Net Worth.
How Much Money Does Joshua Dobbs Have?
Digihindnews says that Joshua Dobbs has a net worth of about $3 million. In his last game for Tennessee, Dobbs led the #24 Nebraska Cornhuskers Volunteers to a 38-28 win at the 2016 Music City Bowl at Nissan Stadium in Nashville.
He made 291 passes that went for 291 yards and scored one touchdown. He ran 11 times for a total of 118 yards and three more touchdowns. Dobbs was the winner of the award.
- Chris Howard Net Worth: What Is His Worth In 2022?
- Is Mayim Bialik Married? Height, Age, Net Worth And More Information About Mayin Bialik
Joshua Dobbs Net Worth: Early Life
Joshua Dobbs was born and raised in Alpharetta, Georgia. His parents are Stephanie and Robert Dobbs. His mother worked for UPS as a regional manager in corporate human resources until she retired. His father is a senior vice president at Wells Fargo bank.
Dobbs’s autoimmune condition, alopecia areata, which causes hair loss, first showed up when he was moving from elementary school to junior high school.
Dobbs has been playing football in leagues since he was five years old. He went to school at both Wesleyan School and Alpharetta High School. As the senior quarterback for the Alpharetta Raiders football team, he threw for 3,625 yards and 29 touchdowns.
Scout.com and Rivals.com both said that Dobbs was a “four-star prospect.” He first said he would play college football at Arizona State University, but in February 2013, he changed his mind and went to the University of Tennessee instead.
Dobbs’ major at the University of Tennessee was aerospace engineering. The school gave him the 2017 Torchbearer Award, which is the highest honor an undergraduate student can get for their work in the community and in the classroom.
Dobbs was praised for having a perfect 4.0-grade point average and for being on the Southeastern Conference Academic Honor Roll.
Joshua Dobbs Net Worth: Professional Life’s Career
- In 2013, Joshua played in five games for the University of Tennessee. In four of those games, he was the starting player.
- He completed 5 of 12 passes for 75 yards in the first quarter of the game against No. 1 Alabama on the road.
- He started his first game, which was against the tenth-ranked Missouri Tigers at Faurot Field.
- In his first year as a true freshman, he ran for 189 yards and scored a touchdown. He also passed 72 of 121 times for 695 yards, two touchdowns, and six interceptions.
- In 2014, he played for the first time at Williams-Brice Stadium against South Carolina.
- Dobbs helped the Tennessee Volunteers beat the Kentucky Wildcats 50-16 at Neyland Stadium. He threw for 297 yards and scored three touchdowns. He also ran for 48 yards and scored once.
- In his second season, he threw for 1,206 yards, nine touchdowns, and six picks.
- In just six games during the 2014 season, he ran for 469 yards and scored eight touchdowns.
- He first played quarterback for Tennessee in 2015.
- On September 5, 2015, he beat the Bowling Green Falcons 59–30 at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee. He threw for 205 yards, scored two touchdowns through the air, and ran for 89 yards and one touchdown.
- In the 2016 Outback Bowl, he beat the #12 Northwestern Wildcats 45-6. This was the end of his 2015 season.
- In 2016, as his time at the NCAA was coming to an end, he began playing for Tennessee.
- In his last game with the Tennessee Volunteers, the 2016 Music City Bowl at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, he led the Volunteers to a 38-28 win over the #24 Nebraska Cornhuskers. He became a member of the Tennessee chapter of Omicron Delta Kappa in 2016.
- In the 2017 NFL Draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers picked Dobbs in the fourth round, which was the 135th pick overall.
- On May 22, Dobbs and the Pittsburgh Steelers reached a four-year deal worth $2.95 million. A $554,295 signing bonus was also given to him.
- By the end of the preseason, he had touched the ball seven times, gained 34 yards on the ground, and scored a touchdown. On October 7, 2018, he played in his first NFL game against the Atlanta Falcons.
- He played in five games during the 2018 season and completed 6 of 12 passes for 43 yards and one interception.
- He was traded to the Jacksonville Jaguars on September 9, 2019, for a fifth-round pick in the 2020 NFL Draft.
- The Jaguars fired him on September 5, 2020.
- On April 19, 2021, he re-signed with the Steelers for a single season.
- Dobbs was put on hurt reserve on August 31, 2021.
- He signed a $1 million, one-year deal with the Cleveland Browns on April 9, 2022.
Dobbs Fight with the Illness Alopecia Areata
Dobbs has talked about how the autoimmune disease Alopecia Areata, which makes hair fall out quickly and in patches, has changed his life. As is usually the case with Alopecia Areata, a small bald spot on his scalp was the first sign that something was wrong.
Around the age of 10, he started losing his hair because of the common condition. Photos of Dobbs have been shared on social media, where memes have been made about the player’s strange hairline.
Joshua Dobbs is the quarterback for the Tennessee Titans in the National Football League (NFL), and he is worth $3 million. In 2017, he started to play for the Pittsburgh Steelers. He was one of the best athletes at Alpharetta High School, and Arizona State was his first choice for college.
Please share this post with the people you care about, and encourage them to check out Digi Hind News so that they can stay up to date on everything that’s been happening recently.