Allu Arjun Net Worth 2023: How Much Does the Stylish Star Earn?
Allu Arjun is one of the most popular and influential actors in the Telugu film industry, known for his unique dance moves, stylish looks, and versatile performances. He has a massive fan following across the country and abroad and has been featured in the list of top 100 celebrities by Forbes India.
But how much does he earn and what are his sources of income? In this article, we will explore the net worth, salary, assets, lifestyle, and achievements of Allu Arjun as of 2023.
Allu Arjun’s Net Worth and Salary
According to various sources, Allu Arjun’s net worth in September 2023 is estimated to be around $48 million (approximately 354 crore rupees). He is one of the highest-paid actors in the South film industry, charging 12 to 15 crore rupees per movie. His income also depends on several brand endorsements, for which he charges 1.9 crore rupees per advertisement.
He has been associated with brands like Colgate, Frooti, OLX, Joyalukkas, Lot Mobiles, Redbus, and more. He also owns a nightclub in Hyderabad, which adds to his revenue. Allu Arjun’s net worth has been growing steadily over the years, with an annual growth rate of around 25 percent.
He has also donated a considerable part of his income to various social causes, such as relief funds for natural disasters, education for underprivileged children, and health care for the needy.
Happy Birthday to Icon Star Allu Arjun:
Happy Birthday to Icon Star @alluarjun ❤️
If his RISE was imperious, his RULE will be epic ❤️🔥
— Pushpa (@PushpaMovie) April 7, 2023
Sources of Income
Allu Arjun earns most of his income from his movies and endorsements. He charges around 13-15 crore rupees per film, which makes him one of the highest-paid actors in India. He also earns a share of the profits from the theatrical and satellite rights of his films. Some of his highest-grossing films are:
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo (2020): This film was a musical family drama directed by Trivikram Srinivas and co-starring Pooja Hegde. It was a huge hit at the box office, earning over 262 crore rupees worldwide. It also became the first Telugu film to cross 200 crore rupees net in India.
- Pushpa: The Rise (2021): This film was an action thriller directed by Sukumar and co-starring Rashmika Mandanna. It was released in two parts, with the first part releasing on 17 December 2021. It received critical acclaim and commercial success, becoming the highest-grossing Indian film of 2021 and one of the highest-grossing Telugu films of all time. It earned over 400 crore rupees worldwide in just 25 days. It also won Allu Arjun his first National Film Award for Best Actor.
- Race Gurram (2014): This film was an action comedy directed by Surender Reddy and co-starring Shruti Haasan. It was a blockbuster at the box office, earning over 102 crore rupees worldwide. It also won Allu Arjun his second Filmfare Award for Best Actor – Telugu.
You can also find out how much money other celebs have by looking at the list below:
- Peyush Bansal Net Worth: How Much is the Lenskart Founder Worth?
- Ashneer Grover Net Worth: How the Shark Tank Star Established His Empire?
Allu Arjun Assets and Lifestyle
Allu Arjun lives a lavish lifestyle with his wife Sneha Reddy and their two children, Allu Ayaan and Allu Arha. He owns a posh duplex house in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, which is worth over 40 crore rupees. The house was built on the land gifted to him by his father Allu Aravind, a renowned film producer and co-owner of Indian Super League FC. The house is a 15,000 sq/ft property with an outdoor pool, snooker table, and a mini home theater.
Allu Arjun also has an impressive car collection, which includes luxury vehicles like Range Rover, Mercedes G Wagon, Rolls Royce, Volvo S90, Mercedes GLS, Jaguar XF, and Audi Q7. He also has a private jet worth over 100 crore rupees, which he uses for his travel and vacations.
Along with his father, Allu Arjun owns over 60 crore rupees worth of properties in and around Hyderabad. He also owns another 10 properties across Andhra Pradesh. He has inherited around 150 crore rupees of his father’s wealth, which adds to his net worth.
Allu Arjun Career and Achievements
Allu Arjun made his acting debut with the film “Gangotri” in 2003, which was a moderate success at the box office. He won the Filmfare Best Debut Actor Award for his role in the film. He then rose to fame with films like “Arya” (2004), “Bunny” (2005), “Desamuduru” (2007), “Parugu” (2008), “Arya 2” (2009), “Vedam” (2010), “Julayi” (2012), “Race Gurram” (2014), “S/O Satyamurthy” (2015), “Sarrainodu” (2016), “Duvvada Jagannadham” (2017), “Naa Peru Surya” (2018), and “Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo” (2020).
He has won several awards and accolades for his performances in these films, such as the Nandi Awards, Filmfare Awards South, SIIMA Awards, IIFA Utsavam Awards, CineMAA Awards, Santosham Film Awards, South Indian International Movie Awards, and more. He has also been honored with the Pravasi Ratna Puraskaram by the Popular Malayalam TV channel Asianet.
He is currently working on his upcoming film “Pushpa”, which is expected to be released in 2023. The film is directed by Sukumar and produced by Mythri Movie Makers. The film is based on the red sanders smuggling in the Seshachalam forests of Andhra Pradesh. Allu Arjun is reportedly charging 65 crore rupees for this film.
Allu Arjun is undoubtedly one of the most successful and influential actors in the Telugu film industry. With his talent, hard work, and charisma, he has earned a huge fan base and a huge fortune. He is an inspiration for many aspiring actors and a role model for many youngsters. He is truly the stylish star of Telugu cinema.