Thane News: Cloth Shop Near Talao Pali Burns Down, No Casualties; Images Surface!!
On the morning of August 16th, a fire broke out at a storefront on the ground floor of the ground plus four-story Manisha Apartment in Talavpalli, Thane (W).
Thousands of rupees’ worth of merchandise, sewing machines, and cloth reels perished in the blaze. Thankfully, no one was hurt.
The Incident Is Discussed in Detail by Officials
RDMC chief for Thane, Yasin Tadvi, said, “We received the information at the disaster management cell room at around 1:45 am on Wednesday, August 16, about the fire in a shop owned by Ramnik Mota in the ground floor of ground plus four-story Manisha Apartment near Rajwant jewelers at Talavpalli in Thane (West).”
Two pick-up trucks and a fire truck carrying the crisis management cell team, police officers from Naupada, and firefighters from the Mahavitaran electrical company, rushed to the scene as soon as they heard the news. He reported that the fire was contained and put out in under thirty minutes.
#WATCH | Maharashtra: A fire broke out at an apartment in Thane. Four fire tenders present at the spot. No casualties reported yet.
(Video Source: Thane Municipal Corporation) pic.twitter.com/IaCwPEZy2Q
— ANI (@ANI) August 15, 2023
Read more article
- Mumbai Crime: Minor Stabs Coaching Class Owner In Full Public View In Mira Road; CCTV Footage!!
- The Caller Warned Bombay Police of a Mumbai Train Bombing!!!
TMC Declares Building to be Dangerous
The fire destroyed goods, textile reels, and sewing equipment valued at lakhs. Manisha Apartment has been designated unsafe by the Thane Municipal Corporation, and locals claim no one lives there.