Ganesh Chaturthi 2023: Auspicious Time to Welcome Lord Ganesha Home!!
India, a land of festivals and connections, eagerly awaits the arrival of Ganesh Chaturthi, a ten-day extravaganza commencing on September 19th and concluding on September 28th this year.
This vibrant festival rejoices in the birth of Lord Ganesha, affectionately known as Vinayak Chaturthi, Ganeshotsav, Vinayaka Chavithi, and Ganesh Utsav. Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrates the Birth of Lord Ganesha.
Ganesh Chaturthi is a ten-day festival that begins on September 19th and concludes on September 28th this year. It’s a time for devotees to celebrate the birth of Lord Ganesha, known by various names such as Vinayak Chaturthi, Ganeshotsav, Vinayaka Chavithi, and Ganesh Utsav.
This festival falls on the Chaturthi tithi (fourth day) of the Shukla Paksha (bright fortnight) in the Hindu calendar. The celebrations involve bringing Lord Ganesha’s idol home, performing rituals, and immersing the idol in water.
Auspicious Time for Ganesh Sthapana in 2023
According to Drik Panchang, the auspicious time for Ganesh Sthapana (of Lord Ganesha’s idol) in 2023 will last from 11:01 a.m. to 1:43 p.m.:
The auspicious puja muhurat time will start from 11:01 AM to 01:28 PM on September 19, 2023. Ganesh Chaturthi 2023: It will be observed from September 19 to September 28.#GaneshChaturthi #ganeshchaturthi2023 #Ganesha pic.twitter.com/JcKfR7vf4L
— Deepanshi Tyagi (@Deepans30203483) September 15, 2023
The shubh muhurat(auspicious time) to celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi begins at 2:09 p.m. on September 18th and ends at 3:13 p.m. on September 19th. The Chaturthi Tithi (fourth day) is from 12:39 p.m. on September 18th till 1:43 p.m. on September 19th.
Unlock the calendar of upcoming:
- Ahsoka Episode 6 Release Date: What’s in Store and When to Watch!!
- The Great Indian Family Release Date: Vicky Kaushal First Family Entertainer!!
Rules to Follow During Ganesh Chaturthi
Devotees should adhere to certain rules and traditions while celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi. Here are some important guidelines to keep in mind:
- Cleanliness: Before performing Ganesh Sthapana, devotees should thoroughly clean the puja area and their homes.
- Decorations: Decorate the puja area with flowers, rangoli, and traditional decorations to welcome Lord Ganesha.
- Idol Placement: When bringing Lord Ganesha’s idol home, consider keeping it for 1, 3, 7, or 10 days on a clean, decorated platform. Ensure that the idol faces North.
- Dietary Restrictions: Avoid consuming onion, garlic, meat, and alcohol during the ten-day festival.
- Direction: While installing Lord Ganesha’s idol, choose an auspicious direction, such as east, west, or northeast.
- Puja and Mantras: Perform puja, recite Ganesh mantras, and read Ganesh Chalisa before the Sthapana to invite Lord Ganesha into your home.
- Idol’s Trunk: Pay attention to the position of Lord Ganesha’s trunk. It should point to the left, symbolizing success and positivity, rather than the right, which represents stubbornness or difficult times.
Readers need to stay updated with:
- Vande Bharat Sleeper Coach and Metro to Roll Out in 2024: Official Announcement!!
- Pooja Bhatt Gifts Silver Shivling to Elvish Yadav on His Birthday!!
Observing these rules and following the auspicious timings will enhance the joy and blessings of Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations. Maintain your connection with Digi Hind News to ensure you’re consistently in the know with the latest updates and articles.