Lara Dutta Age: What Milestones Has She Achieved Over The Years?
The Miss Intercontinental and Miss Universe crowns were won by Indian actress, model, and beauty queen Lara Dutta in 1997 and 2000, respectively. In Andaaz, Dutta made her feature film debut, for which she was honored with the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut.
She appeared in a number of financially successful movies, including Masti, No Entry, Bhagam Bhag, Partner, and Housefull. We are going to talk about everything there is to know about Lara Dutta in this article!
Lara Dutta’s Age
Actress, model, and entrepreneur Lara Dutta has a solid reputation. In 1978, Lara Dutta was born on April 16. Lara Dutta is, therefore, 45 years old. Lara is well-known for playing “Indira Gandhi” in the film “Bell Bottom.” She appeared in movies including “Welcome To New York” (2018), “Singh Is Bliing” (2015), and “No Entry” (2005). ‘Beecham House’ (2019) and ‘Hundred’ (2020) were two web series in which Lara made an appearance.
Finished watching #BellBottom
Action packed movie with the real event of RAW 1st Operation on foreign soil to get hijacked hostages back safely.
Lara dutta as Indira Gandhi ws awesome.Akshay always amazing in patriotic movie.
— Esha Agarwal (@esha1990) September 19, 2021
Lara Dutta’s Childhood And Education
With two elder sisters, one of whom serves in the Indian Air Force, Lara Dutta is the youngest of three girls. Her cousin is Nitin Sawhney, a well-known DJ and composer. In 1981, Dutta’s family moved to Bangalore. St. Francis Xavier Girl’s High School is where she completed her education.
In 1995, Lara Dutta relocated to Mumbai with the goal of pursuing a modeling career. She didn’t, however, let her studies slip, and she enrolled in college. She completed her undergraduate studies in economics and communications. Lara Dutta completed her graduate studies via distance learning from Mumbai.
She participated in high-profile commercials for companies, including Bombay Dyeing, Siyaram, and Synergie for L’Oreal during this time. She also participated in a number of beauty pageants, taking first place in the Gladrags contest and Miss Intercontinental in 1997. Lara Dutta is the second Indian woman to win the Miss Universe title.
Family Background Of Lara Dutta
The parents of Lara Dutta are Jennifer Dutta and retired Wing Commander L.K. Dutta. One of Lara’s sisters, who is also Nitin Sawhney’s cousin, serves in the Indian Air Force. In September 2010, she popped the question of marriage to Mahesh Bhupathi, an Indian tennis player.
On February 16, 2011, they were legally wed in Bandra, and on February 20, 2011, they were wed in a religious ceremony at Sunset Point in Goa. On August 1, 2011, Dutta announced the birth of their first child. Their daughter Saira Bhupathi was born on January 20, 2012.
The following resources will help you learn about the ages of prominent celebrities:
- Manisha Koirala Age And Career: From The Golden Era Of Bollywood To Today!!
- What Is Priyanka Mohan Age? Exploring Her Journey Through The Years!!
Controversy Surrounding Lara Dutta
- She brought a lawsuit in 2005 in the Bombay High Court against the ‘Gladrags magazine, alleging that they had used her images to advertise an upcoming modeling competition, a clear breach of her copyright. She ultimately prevailed in her legal battle, and the court ordered Gladrags to stop using her images in its advertisements.
- At the 2010 IIFA Awards in Colombo, Sri Lanka, she was a victim of a wardrobe mishap.
- She shared a picture on April 9 showing how she used her husband’s towels from the Australian Open, Wimbledon, US Open, and French Open to keep water out of their house during the torrential rains. Her husband was not pleased with her message, and he aggressively tweeted back at her in response.
- As the brand ambassadors for Gitanjali Gems Ltd., Lara, and Mahesh Bhupathi filed an insolvency petition as operational creditors against Gitanjali in December 2017. The pair claimed that they had a two-year contract with Gitanjali for public appearances; nevertheless, there were a few cancellations for which Gitanjali was required to pay, but they failed to pay their dues.
If you’re interested in learning more about the ages of celebrities, be sure to check out Digi Hind News.